dicembre 14 @ 16:00 - 18:15
- Questo evento è passato.
Venerdì 14 dicembre Roberto Gualtieri sarà a Roma per intervenire ai lavori di “Rome Investment Forum”
Il panel in cui interverrà Gualtieri è Fixing the European Dream: Economic and Monetary Union, Banking Union, Capital Markets Union, and What Else?
Di seguito alcuni temi che verranno toccati e l’elenco dei partecipanti
· What to be expected in the future for the Eurozone and the EU as a whole?
· Automatic stabilizers and counter-cyclical policies: how fiscal policies influence stability and growth
· Completing the Banking Union. Risk Reduction and risk sharing: synergies, trade-off and compromises
· Capital Markets Union: can we make progress without more ambitious transfers of sovereignty?
· PEPP: opportunities for all?
· European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs): the review. The perspectives of regulators, industry, institutions and consumers.
| Giovanni Tria*, Italian Minister of Finance
Ignazio Angeloni, Member of the Supervisory Board ECB
Gabriel Bernardino, Chairman EIOPA
Didier Cahen, Secretary General EUROFI
Andrea Enria, Chairman EBA
Mark Garvin, Vice Chairman Corporate & Investment Bank J.P. Morgan
Josè Manuel Gonzalez-Paramo, Executive Board Member BBVA
Sylvie Goulard*, Deputy Governor Banque de France
Roberto Gualtieri, Chair ECON Committee European Parliament
Giovanni Sabatini, General Manager Italian Banking Association (ABI)
Bernard Spitz, President FFA, President International & Europe MEDEF
Karl Peter Schackman-Fallis, Executive Member of the Board Deutsche Sparkassen und Giroverband – DSGV
Hung Tran, Executive Managing Director Institute of International Finance